Kenneth Petty is the husband of Nicki Minaj, the queen of rap. He is a former convict who has faced controversy due to his past. However, Nicki Minaj has stood by his side, proving that their bond is unbreakable.
How did they meet?
Petty and Minaj met in their hometown of Queens, New York when they were teenagers. They reconnected in 2018 and began dating.
When did they get married?
The couple got married in a secret ceremony in 2019.
What is Petty’s background?
Petty has a criminal past. He was convicted of attempted rape in 1995 and served four years in prison.
How has Minaj reacted to Petty’s past?
Minaj has defended Petty, saying that he is a changed man. She has also said that she loves him for who he is.
What is the future for Petty and Minaj?
It is unclear what the future holds for Petty and Minaj. However, they seem to be very happy together and are determined to make their relationship work.
Facts about Petty:
- He is a certified tattoo artist.
- He has his own clothing line called Zooted Clothing.
- He is a social media influencer with over 1 million followers on Instagram.
Facts about Minaj:
- She is one of the best-selling female rappers of all time.
- She has won numerous awards, including 10 Grammy Awards.
- She is a mother of one child.