The Ghana National Association of Teachers (GNAT) has announced a new initiative to help its members afford data bundles. The GNAT/Staff Bundle offers 10GB of data for just GHS25.
To qualify for the GNAT/Staff Bundle, teachers must be registered members of GNAT and have an active MTN Ghana SIM card.
They must also register for the bundle during the registration window, which is typically open for a few weeks.
Once registered, teachers can purchase the GNAT/Staff Bundle by dialing 80008# from their mobile phones.
They will then be prompted to select the bundle option and enter their beneficiary phone number. The cost of the bundle will be deducted from their mobile money wallet.
How to register for the GNAT staff bundle
The GNAT/Staff Bundle is a great way for teachers to save money on their data costs. It is also a convenient way to purchase data, as teachers can do it right from their mobile phones.
Here are the steps on how to purchase the GNAT/Staff Bundle:
- Dial 80008# from your mobile phone.
- Select option 1 (Staff bundle offer).
- Select option 2 (request bundle).
- Enter your registered beneficiary’s phone number.
- Select bundle (25 or 50) factor charges and taxes.
- Confirm a summary of your entries.
- Expect a pop-up alert on your phone displaying that your payment has been initiated pending your account authorization.
- Wait patiently for your payment authorization alert and complete the payment process.
- Wait for an SMS receipt from GNAT and your service provider. Keep them as your reference and hold on till you’re served.
It is important to note that:
- Multiple requests are not allowed.
- Give maximum attention to the details of the procedure since USSD processes are timed out after a few seconds of inactivity.
- Forward all inquiries and complaints to 0550 660800 on telegram.
To learn more about the GNAT/Staff Bundle, please visit the GNAT website or contact the GNAT office.